Chuncheon Oksanga - Okgwangsan Jade Mine (춘천 옥산가 (옥광산))

clubrichtour 0 539

•   addr1

228, Geumok-gil, Chuncheon-si, Gangwon-do

•   title

•   homepage

www.oksanga.com (Korean only)

•   overview

This tourist destination was established as a healing and experience attraction based on Korea’s only jade mine in Chuncheon. It comprises Jade Cave Experience Center, Jade Mine Sauna, Toy Museum, Bakery Cafe, restaurant, and other facilities. In particular, Jade Cave Experience Center, which was built by using an actual jade pit, invites visitors to observe and touch rough gemstones. The center has a shelter surrounded by jade stones and an earthenware museum, which exhibits various types of earthenware. If you want to have a healing experience with jade’s energy, the jade sauna is an ideal place to visit. The sauna was built with high-quality nephrite from the jade mine and uses mineral water produced from deep in the jade pit. Moon Valley consisting of a gallery, modern history museum, and toy museum is popular among family visitors with children, and kidults too. The toy museum is full of famous character figures from animated films and popular movies, such as Taekwon V, Mazinger Z, Disney characters, and Star Wars characters. The outdoor park behind the Moon Valley has a small zoo and a walking path.

_detailIntro
  •   expagerange

Open to visitors of all ages

•   expguide

Jade sauna experience

•   infocenter

Jade Cave Experience Center: +82-33-241-0300
    Moon Valley: +82-33-243-2111

•   parking

Available

•   usetime

Jade Cave Experience Center: 09:00–18:00
    Moon Valley: 12:00–17:00 (Weekdays), 10:00–17:00 (Weekends)

_detailInfo
Array
(
    [bo_table] => datagokr_Eng
    [page] => 18
    [sca] => Tourist Attractions
    [sod] => desc
    [sop] => and
    [sst] => wr_hit
    [wr_id] => 317
)
    • Chuncheon Oksanga - Okgwangsan Jade Mine (춘천 옥산가 (옥광산))
  • 0 Comments